Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What a day!!

Oh what a day. My boss is in a good mood, my wife is smiling, my kids are at school. Oh what a day. My grandma is feeling better, my mom hasn't called to bug me, and no one has asked to borrow money today. Oh what a day. I'm in such a good mood today I might have to buy something special for dinner tonight. And I ain't talking about food. Maybe some new candles and roses that I can spread around the dining room table with something romantic playing in the back round like Al Green or Teddy P. Something that will get the wifey in the mood for a third child. Oh what a day. Maybe run the bath water and add some bubbles and rose pedals and put some champagne on chill with 2 glasses on the side. Oh what a day. Now I got her in the mood for some sexual healing we both be urning for for quite awhile now. Oh what a day. Kiss her on the nose and tell her all the reason why I love her so much. Massage her feet and just listen to how her day went. Oh what a day. Now all that somes like a good plan but one thing you have to remember, Kids will spoil any good mood!! Unless we send the kids far away that will never happen. At least not anytime soon!! lol Happy Hump Day

1 comments:

Amanda Mays said...

Hahahahah

TMI!!!

If you guys are really in need a could take the kids off your hands for a bit. How long you need like 10 minutes ;)

Bwahahahahaha